Cyber Security Risk Assessment & Management for Operators of Essential Services (OES)
€1,545.00 excl. VAT
As senior consultant for ENGIE Laborelec, Prateek specializes in industrial automation and control system cybersecurity. He has more than eleven years of rich experience in handling projects related to governance, risk management, and compliance (GRC), architecting and implementing innovative technologies for a wide range of industries including oil & gas, and energy and water utilities, principally in the Middle East, Asia and Africa.
This course helps participants grasp the idea of real-world risk management and apply it to the cyber world. It involves identifying cyber risks & vulnerabilities, guidance to apply administrative actions, and comprehensive solutions to make sure your organization is adequately protected. This RAM course will teach you how to conduct a security risk assessment for your organization, gain the skills to develop a risk compliance assessment plan, and develop risk management to improve security posture. The course has at least 30% a hand-on approach through the use of Table Top Exercises.
- Cybersecurity Threat Landscape
- What is Risk
- Types of Risk
- Introduction to Risk Assessments
- Quantitative Risk Assessment
- When Risk Management Fails
- What can you do with Risk
- Calculating Risk
- Threat actors and their motivations
- Threat and Risk Assessment
- Critical Controls Identification
- Treated Cyber Risk Profile
- Target Cyber Risk Profile and Strategy
- Reducing Risk using NIST Risk Management Framework
- NIST RMF scoping tips, techniques and perspectives
- Setting up NIST RMF assessment goals
- Best Practices in implementing the Risk Management Framework
ICS operations and maintenance department leads and manager, designated single point of accountability (SPoA), Auditors.
Please note that the course will only take place if the minimum number of participants is acquired.
If you would like a dedicated session for your team, or if you want information on the possible dates for this course, please get in contact at firstname.lastname@example.org